Neocomms installs, maintains and services a wide range of surveillance applications from industrial, commercial, school and educational institutions IP CCTV and digital CCTV installations on sites across Southern Africa. We provide cost effective systems tailor-made to meet your specific requirements.
What is CCTV ?
CCTV is closed circuit television and refers to a surveillance system designed to monitor and control movement within a given area. CCTV surveillance systems use security cameras linked to a central control centre (DVR or PC ) for crime prevention and post-event evidence. CCTV cameras can either be hidden or visible depending on their intended use within a surveillance system. Security cameras nowadays form part of surveillance systems for all sorts of settings, from convenience stores to parking areas to offices and homes. CCTV Cameras can also be installed as part of a company’s drive to reduce staffing costs and make it possible for areas to be under surveillance more consistently and over a wider area.
Advantages of CCTV
- CCTV is an outstanding deterrent and ensures enhanced safety in areas where the security of staff, customers and assets is paramount.
- Highly cost effective compared to manned guarding with integrated security platforms leveraging the latest technologies.
- Helps protect customers and employees.
- Deters theft and fraud by customers or staff.
- Sites can be monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, on-site or off-site.
- Cost saving through remote viewing of live or recorded surveillance video
- New digital technology enables footage to be used in powerful new ways
- Select an area on screen and search specifically for movement in predefined spaces.
- Visual information can be shared over a business intranet or remotely accessed, giving responsible employees necessary security tools and control.