Voicemail and fax directly to your inbox. Samsung Messaging Server’s Email Gateway feature gives users the ultimate tool to access and manage all voice, fax and email messages directly from their email inbox.
Whether you’re on the road or in the office, you can receive, respond to, transfer and forward voice, emails and faxes with ease and efficiency. New voicemail and fax messages are presented in email inboxes as WAV or TIF file attachments with time and date summary information. Clicking on the voicemail message attachment brings up your internal media player allowing you to play, stop, pause and replay messages with ease. By clicking on fax message attachments, faxes can be viewed using your standard imaging software and printed out if necessary.
Gateway features include:
• Forward voice and fax messages to other recipients via email.
• Deliver fax messages as email attachments and view them as an image file.
• Store and categorise voicemail and fax attachments for future access and references.
• Remotely access your office voicemail and fax messages from your PC or PDA.
• Create a private fax number for privacy and confidential documents.
• Standard SMTP Compliant
Fax to email conversion is a cost option and not supplied as standard on the OfficeServ 7200 and OfficeServ 7400. Fax delivery is not supported on the